Saturday, April 25, 2009

Soft part 2 (the NFL)

Well, I'm back with part 2 of soft, this time I'm ripping the National Football League.
Where to start with this league? I say lets start with the fact that too many players in this league are out of control. Too many NFL players are allowed to run wild with no boundaries and end up getting themselves into stupid sitautions that can land them in jail or worse (ex:Pacman Jones in the strip club and Plaxico Burress shooting himself in the leg), what happened to managment/coaches telling these guys to be back in the hotel room by midnight or else its a $1000 fine or you dont play in the next game? Its a shame that too many teams are afraid of what the players may do if they are "leashed", teams in the NFL need to get rid of the guys that dont care about the team and only want to party more often than they do now. There are many players in the NFL who have drug charges in the off season and come back to training camp as if nothing happened. NOW THAT IS EMBARRASING drugs can land you in jail and kill you just like shooting a gun recklessly so why d0 these guys get off easier than others with the law and teams? Many factors could play into why these guys who get drug charges get off easier position, color, what team they play on, what their name is...... All NFL teams should get rid of these junkies and wild wild west gunmen and I really do not care what their name is the NFL says that they have rules in place to truly ban players for life for drug charges or behavior that is not benefical to the team or league SURE YOU DO, Pacman Jones could mess up about 2 more times and all NFL commisioner Roger GOONdell would say is "well Adam (real name of Pacman Jones) needs to get himself sraight or else we will do something". The second reason why I'm ripping this league is the man in charge Roger GOONdell (actually Goodell) this idiot first of all takes the Pro Bowl out of Hawaii and moves it to Miami hey Roger the reason it was in Hawaii is becuase it was supposed to be A VACATION FOR THE PLAYERS, COACHES AND COMMENTATORS OF THE LEAGUE! Most players in the NFL are from Miami! My goodness how in the world did he replace Paul Tagliabu? Wait there is more, this idiot takes away constant football in Europe by shutting down NFL Europa and giving once a year games in England, does that make any sense? PEOPLE IN EUROPE WERE GOING TO NFL EUROPA GAMES IDIOT!
I've ripped this league enough anymore and I may punch a hole through my laptop I'm getting so mad typing about what has gone wrong with the NFL.
Thats all for now, next week I'll be back with my rip on the MLB.
Tune into my sports show on blogtalkradio.com/Avry tuesday nights at 7PM
I'm Avry and I'm gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment